Teams across the globe are moving to remote work. Microsoft aims to keep teams connected while they work apart by making Microsoft Teams available to as many people as possible.
Stay productive while working remotely
Teams across the globe are moving to remote work. Microsoft aims to keep teams connected while they work apart by making Microsoft Teams available to as many people as possible. Teams allows you to chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place. Simply click below to sign up and start using Teams for free today, plus read on for tips for working from home.
1. OneDrive storage is being used for file sharing in chat, so OneDrive storage limits apply. Unlimited personal cloud storage for qualifying plans for subscriptions of five or more users, otherwise 1 TB per user. Microsoft will initially provide 1 TB per user of OneDrive for Business storage, which admins can increase to 5 TB per user. Request additional storage by contacting Microsoft support. Storage up to 25 TB per user is provisioned in OneDrive for Business. Beyond 25 TB, storage is provisioned as 25 TB SharePoint team sites to individual users.
2. Because Teams runs on a SharePoint Online backend for file sharing, SharePoint storage limits apply to the Files section within a team. See “Storage limits and specification for Microsoft Teams” for more details.
3. Access and Publisher are available for PC only.
4. For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
5. For more information, see the Microsoft Online Services Level Agreement.